Journal of Heating, ventilation, sanitation
Since 2014 the VVI journal is included into the SCOPUS database
VVI Journal is a national technical journal published by Society of Environmental Engineering (STP) which gathers together about 1,400 members. The Society of Environmental Engineering is a member of the Czech Association of Scientific Societies (ČSVTS), a member of the European Association REHVA and an associate member of ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditionings Engineers). The journal is oriented to professionals dealing with Environmental Engineering. It provides information for designers, investors, producers, assembly and installation engineers, manufacturers, process technicians, workers, professional in schools and universities, and government authorities. It is also targered for those who want to be informed about the possibilities, methods and ways to improve indoor air quality.
VVI Journal brings information:
- about the latest trends in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, humidification, dehumidification, hygiene, sanitary installations, measurement and control, lighting, noise, air quality, energy conservation, traditional and alternative energy sources at home and abroad;
- about new products, techniques and domestic or foreign technology for accurate and efficient operation of buildings with examples of practical use;
- about testing and measures improving quality of domestic production and enhancing sales of domestic products at foreign markets;
- about theoretical works dealing with new knowledge characteristics of new products, new computational methods and application of computer technology in the field of environmental engineering;
- about interesting issues regarding environmental engineering;
- about news in legal enactments and technical standards;
- about inovation in building design from the environmental engineering point of view including interesting technical solutions providing a wide range of inspirations for designers;
- in newsletter annex where are published upcoming activities of the Society for Environmental Engineering: seminars, conferences, workshops, training, corporate events, offers of publications, activities of expert agencies, exhibitions etc.
Articles are published in Czech or Slovak language, with abstracts and keywords both in Czech and English language. English papers are translated into Czech language by publisher.