Journal of Heating, Ventilation, Sanitation
Call for papers
- Manuscripts for peer-review are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- The manuscripts will be reviewed.
- The paper must be original.
- The paper must be written with the use of the journal template,
- The length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages.
- The topic of the paper must correspond to the focus of the journal.
- Final versions of the papers will be proofread and checked by a professional editor in terms of punctuation, grammar, spelling, formatting, and the overall paper mechanics.
- Ventilation and Air-conditioning
- Allternative energy sources
- Facility management
- Noise reduction
- Thermal protection of buildings
- Indoor environment
- Building and HVAC simulation
- Hygiene and physiology
||Call for paper||REVIEW process||